Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishFloodRelief.com - Getting Media attention?

Options
  • 02-12-2009 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Folks, I have been trying to get the attention of the media for a non profit voluntary site that I setup last Friday to help with the floods called www.irishfloodrelief.com but TV3 are the only ones to feature so far. I have emailed every radio station & newspaper in the country at this stage....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

mrfreddred wrote: »
    Folks, I have been trying to get the attention of the media for a non profit voluntary site that I setup last Friday to help with the floods called www.irishfloodrelief.com but TV3 are the only ones to feature so far. I have emailed every radio station & newspaper in the country at this stage....

Try contacting reporters directly. Where are you based? This might help you to get a local RTÉ News Correspondent. Contact the editors of other TV shows like The Week In Politics, The Afternoon Show, The Frontline, Nuacht TG4 etc etc

Have you tried City Channel or any of the local community radio stations. Again perhaps emailing specific shows on Newstalk or RTÉ Radio.

Ray D'Arcy, Jerry Ryan, Tom Dunne and Pat Kenny Radio shows email them directly.

This are just suggestions.

Advertisement