Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dollhouse returns Friday

Options
  • 02-12-2009 7:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Double eps. as well :), hopefully it'll go out with a bang bang!

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Double eps. as well :), hopefully it'll go out with a bang bang!
    Lets hope, how many episodes have been filmed since they found out its being dropped?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,892 ✭✭✭✭Stark

ziedth wrote: »
    Lets hope, how many episodes have been filmed since they found out its being dropped?

They're going to complete the 13 episode run.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭bigdaddyliamo

Not sure i can watch anymore, after that dire baby ep.:( I was expecting more after epitaph one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

I find it hard to watch a show that has been canned... it seems pointless. Though on the other hand, they haven't shot the last episode AFAIK, so they could make it a proper series ender (hopefully).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

J-blk wrote: »
    I find it hard to watch a show that has been canned... it seems pointless. Though on the other hand, they haven't shot the last episode AFAIK, so they could make it a proper series ender (hopefully).

This is what I meant, If anyone remembers the excelent show Journeyman(Watch if you haven't seen) it was wrongly canceled and they had to tie it off in what must have only been a 5min scene at the end of a standard episode.

I would like to see Joss at least get the chance to to shoot a final episode cause look at how good epitaph one was which i'm sure he thought was his last episode.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

They were filming ep. 11 when the word came down, plenty of time to make script changes and give closure to the show.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Joss has stated that he plans to tie things up with the last episode. It probably won't be as in depth and complete as it would be. But he doesn't plan on leaving it on a cliffhanger.

Advertisement