Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'The Friday Meltdown' 98.3fm

Options
  • 02-12-2009 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Christmas has come early! :)

Cork's very own, King Of The One-Liners: Breffny Morgan from The Apprentice will be on from 3-4pm Friday 4th December as well as our Christmas surprise (which I'm gonna locate later on!) So if you're online or near a radio check out 98.3fm or www.ucc.ie/ccr

BreffnyMorgan001.jpg

If any of you have any questions you'd like to ask Breffny then either PM me here or text the word "Friday" with your question/comment to 0863668040...and don't forget to leave you full name so we can include you in our Christmas Present Bonanza Draw!

A VIDEO HERE OF ONE OF HIS FUNNY MOMENTS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Daisy D

We just had Cathal from Cork Action For Equality on the radio station with me there talking about the fundraising event Thursday in Chambers Bar for Marriage Equality and the civil partnership bill. As well as Breffny Morgan from The Apprentice. Cathal was excellent!! Breffny was delightful, a real happy guy and a great guy to bounce off while chatting! Listen in at: www.ucc.ie/ccr every Friday, 3-4pm 'The Friday Meltdown 98.3fm'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Is the online streaming back up? I know it was screwed because of the flooding :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Maybe I've been gone too long, but when did Breffny become cool?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Cool_CM wrote: »
    Maybe I've been gone too long, but when did Breffny become cool?
    Never was never will be, ffs get a mans name... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Daisy D

Is the online streaming back up? I know it was screwed because of the flooding :(

As far as I'm aware it's not....but I can find out for you...

• Advertisement
Advertisement