Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco CCNA

Options
  • 02-12-2009 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I've a few questions regarding the CCNA exams, if anyone could help i'd be grateful.

As far as I know there's 4 components to CCNA? Is that correct? Meaning there are 2 books, CCNA 1 & 2 with CCNA 3 & 4.

But there is 1 final multiple choice exam?

Also is there a skills test? I've read some places that there is while other places it seems that it's just the final test.

Thanks for your help...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

twiddles wrote: »
    As far as I know there's 4 components to CCNA? Is that correct? Meaning there are 2 books, CCNA 1 & 2 with CCNA 3 & 4.
    I believe that is the official books. You can get other books that have all the CCNA material in one book.
    But there is 1 final multiple choice exam?
    You gain the certification by sitting the ICND1 and then sitting the ICND2 exam or you can go straight to sitting the CCNA exam. I did it via two exams as it is easier overall and more of the information sinks in. The CCNA exam has a lot of time pressure.
    Also is there a skills test? I've read some places that there is while other places it seems that it's just the final test.
    The exam is all simulations and multiple choice questions.

Advertisement