Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with UTV

Options
  • 02-12-2009 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, can anyone help me out who is currently on the 3 month reduced price offer with UTV who has also signed up for free Unlimited Usage? I can no longer see the following sentence on my account page:

"If you are currently on an introductory period for free unlimited usage this will continue and you will switch over to the paid service at the end of your trial"

and UTV are saying that this sentence doesn't exist even though I copied and pasted this from the "Unlimited Usage" link on the left hand side of my account page while I was still in the 3 month free trial.

If someone could please, please confirm that this sentence does exist in the online account pages, and I am not going mad! I would very much appreciate this.

Thanks!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Where exactly do you think it is? I've had a look and I can't find it. On 3 month and signed up for unlimited after the 3 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 deece27

Thanks a million for looking, I'm kicking myelf now that I didn't do a print screen and just copied and pasted! They have me doubting myself now...thought it was on the link to "Go Unlimited" somewhere, can't see it on any other page myself now unless it's been taken down since - just a note to be aware of, make sure you let them know that you want to continue with unlimited if that's what you want, as you come off the 3 month trial - I was charged a download rate because of taking that sentence (that I can't find now!) as gospel...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 deece27

Sorry, just read your message again - you won't be able to see it as you've already let them know and the message changes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭CutzEr

Ah. Sorry I can't help then.

Advertisement