Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressie to Australia

Options
  • 02-12-2009 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi

Need to send a christmas present to australia has anyone any ideas or any good sites where i could get stuff?

Thinking a food hamper or along them lines!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Paulw

rosied wrote: »
    Hi

Need to send a christmas present to australia has anyone any ideas or any good sites where i could get stuff?

You have to be very careful on what you send to Australia. They have very very strict rules, especially relating to foods and food stuff. Penalties can be very harsh too (even for those you are sending the goods to).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

rosied wrote: »
    Hi

Why not order it there:
    http://www.onlinefloristperth.com.au/listProduct/Gifts+Perth/Hampers+and+gourmet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 rosied

Yeah, sorry i said send but il be ordering it from an australian site!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Gifts & Festivities & Party Ideas

dudara

Advertisement