Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is a signed Lions jersey worth?

Options
  • 02-12-2009 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a Lions jersey from their most recent tour signed by the whole bunch, want to sell it for charity but not sure of the best way to go about it to get the most amount of money for it, will probably have a charity auction in a while but just wondering what your opinions are on what it'll make or how much you think it's worth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Think they raffled one off on Today FM last Friday for 3,000 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭nosco

for charity maybe 300 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

Nice to see some varied responses :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Legion2008

Ok from the Lions Rugby Store this can presently be bought for £807 ....

http://store.lionsrugby.com/stores/britishlions/products/product_details.aspx?pid=64439

Given that you're looking at a charity auction you may be able to squeeze a little more, it depends on where the auction is being held and what format it is and who the auctioneer is.

Unfortunately for you it'd be worth more if it had of been a winning lions tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

Legion2008 wrote: »
    Unfortunately for you it'd be worth more if it had of been a winning lions tour.

True that, I might email everyone on the team and let them know how they let down struggling orphans by losing :rolleyes:

Thanks again for your help everyone, will probably hold an auction in one of the well to do rugby clubs, wish me luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

I'll give you a fiver

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement