Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for Girlfriend who has everything

Options
  • 02-12-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering would anyone have any good idea's as to what to get the girlfriend for christmas. She already has all the gadgets (ie ipod, laptop, new phone, etc) and have bought her presents such as jewellery and bags before.

Was thinking of a voucher for spa treatments but not sure if thats a good gift unless someone else goes with her for it.

Any help would be appreciated as my head is wrecked!

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭poetbloggs

You could go the route of personalised GHD/Hairdyer? (Get 'em in Peter Mark and then have it personalised by an engraver or really artistic friend)

Or ask the Beaut.ie team what they would recommend from the latest beauty salons/products and what-nots - put it all together as a big basket-type gift.

Or a trip to somewhere nice for a few days in early January? (A card with some currency would be a great tease!)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 E26

My boyfriend last year gave me one of the best presents i have every got for Xmas and it didnt cost too much either, so in these times its a bonus:) He actually did a collage of photos for me and put them in a big frame! Bascially what he did was, he got photos from different occasions during the year which he thought would mean a lot to me, ie some photos from our holiday during the summer, weekends away, a family wedding etc.. It meant alot and i have it hanging up in my bedroom it looks deadly, and he definitely got some brownie points for doing it.. i was really chuffed, and the fact that he put a lot of thought into it meant a lot too :)

Advertisement