Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody recognise this Dublin busker?

Options
  • 02-12-2009 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Am posting here hoping that someone is able to help me identify this Dublin busker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2APFrtnSbo

He is playing in front of Debenhams on the walking street next to the Dublin Spire. Shot the footage of him on November 20th. He was selling CDs but wasn't there the next day when I went to buy one.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone can tell me his name as I would like to use some of his songs in a TV documentary I'm currently working on. Should probably mention that I am posting this from Denmark which is why it's slightly inconvienient for me to go find him in Dublin

Thanks

Update: Have found out his name and someone is making contact for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

Hey man,
    I'm usally in town a lot & I often see him on Henry street on Thursday evenings, so the next time I pass him I'll ask, & then give the info to you.

I'm actually going away myself this week, so I probably won't know until next week, but maybe someone else might post it here before then.

hope there isn't a deadline or something for the documentary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 guapster

Hey Jay.

Thanks for replying. Posted this in one of the music threads as well, which paid off. So I am already establishing contact with the guy.

Thanks again for your reply. Appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

No problem, good luck with the doc!

Advertisement