Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Cucina in Castletroy

Options
  • 02-12-2009 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Does anyone know if tLa Cuciana the Italian take away in Castletroy has closed down or moved. Their food was very good and reasonable for an Italian take away and always seemed to be fairly busy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

ryange wrote: »
    Does anyone know if tLa Cuciana the Italian take away in Castletroy has closed down or moved. Their food was very good and reasonable for an Italian take away and always seemed to be fairly busy.

They are only closed for renovations - the sign which was up last time I was in says they only expect to be closed for 5 days. They had started the renovations in the kitchen when I was in there last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

They are open again. They opened this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,142 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Where abouts in Castletroy are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

bazz26 wrote: »
    Where abouts in Castletroy are they?

On Milford road, next to the Spar by the traffic lights on the Dublin Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,457 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I was in there yesterday - they gutted the place, put in a new (smaller) counter, and added room for at least 20 more sitdown diners. Looks like it worked out well - the place was packed yesterday at 1:30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

I used to go there often when i was living in castletroy, love the place

Advertisement