Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.220 Swift

Options
  • 02-12-2009 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Right folks, Im in the market for a .220 swift. Looking along the lines of a Remington 700 model though would be open to others makes and models.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

AFAIK only Remmy model is VSSF. Excellent rifles. I have one and it's a terrific rifle. Haven't seen any around in a while. Not sure they're still in production.

Paid €1,000 for mine last year s/h. Getting Federal VShok, 52 grain BTHP for €36 for 20 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Correct bunny shooter the model is VSSF always confuses me:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I'll see if any of my local dealers have one.

Sound i no where there's one which will ill prop get, No harm in shoping about these days though:D... Thanks lad!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭smallfry

Hi, I just gave Patrick from Island Sports in Castlebar a call. The last time I was in there they had an immaculate second hand VSSF in 220 Swift. He still has it, I reckon he's worth a call... Up to you... 0878983103

smallfry

• Advertisement

Much appreciated smallfry. Ill give him a shout tomorrow!!!
    Thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Sandyman

Send me a PM I may have a package that could be of interest to you.

Kind Regards

Advertisement