Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York parlours

Options
  • 02-12-2009 12:04am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Heading to NYC on Thursday, i think id like to get a tattoo while im there. Anybody any recommendations on where to go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

Anywhere decent will have a waiting list Last Rites would be at least 6 months. Probably best to find a street shop that looks decent and get something small. If you want to go and try and blag a spot I'd recommend; Smith Street, DareDevil, Fun City, New York Adorned and Flyrite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Scramble

There's some world-class tattooing to be had in NY.

As mentioned - waiting lists are going to be your problem- who knows, you could score a cancellation though. Maybe worth calling around.

http://www.nyadorned.com has a great roster of artists. Theis sister shop in Brooklyn also worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

amanda at Funcity/Daredevil

i can't explain how annoyed i was at myself for not sorting out a appointment with her before i left the States. Her work is out of this world in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

i got one of my little pieces done by a guy called chuck in ludlow street tattoo which i think is part of daredevil....

best of luck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement