Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for musicians to jam with in limerick

Options
  • 01-12-2009 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I play an acoustic resonator, looking for others to jam with - lead guitar and bass maybe.
    My influences are Mumford and Sons, Frightened Rabbit, Bon Iver, Nick Drake, Simon and Garfunkel, Neil Young etc mostly acoustic folk/indie stuff.
    Not really expecting any replies, Just seeing if there's any interest out their..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 rocktime147

hi ya, I would interested, I play guitar and Keys, I started trying my hand at some lead lately too, .. music I like would be Neil Young, The Smashing Pumpkins, Muse, Nirvana, I actually like some Nick Drake stuff too, I have to admit it bores me If I listen to too much,Im in Limerick, doing recording aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vincentwalsh

Hey, I'm pretty big into muse myself also, just saw them in Dublin infact.
    Where abouts in Limerick are you? Would you be more likely to go towards electric or acoustic? I only play the acoustic myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 rocktime147

It really depends on the song to be honest, I love the acoustic, but when Im practising some lead I like the electric , It depends what works better for the song, Im on acoustic a lot at the moment, have u an email address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Eric B

I play an acoustic resonator, looking for others to jam with - lead guitar and bass maybe.
    My influences are Mumford and Sons, Frightened Rabbit, Bon Iver, Nick Drake, Simon and Garfunkel, Neil Young etc mostly acoustic folk/indie stuff.
    Not really expecting any replies, Just seeing if there's any interest out their..

Hey I'm a drummer, (dont run away just yet tho!)

I've played a bit of folk stuff....John Martyn...Dylan....Neil Young...etc

Would be interested in playin this kind of stuff if you're up for a jam gimme a pm

Advertisement