Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scooter

Options
  • 01-12-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hey guys I saw on clubland tv last night that scooter was releasing an album.
    When is it out and what is it called?
    Thanks,
    Luke Delaney.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭PatrickD32

Try his website for info.

Scooter is muck!
    Used to listen to him when younger.

If he still done tunes like this Id not mind him so much! Not the thripe nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,206 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

They released an album in October, it's called Under The Radar Over The Top and it's an absolute abomination. It's pretty much Scooter's attempt at Hardstyle, well it's really just them copying other DJ's songs, changing them slightly and him adding vocals to it. Yes, because every song needs "Alright" or "Yeah" in it...

Here's a video of it: Click

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭lissacahaluke

Haha ok lads i seem to see how much you like it and thats the one i was talking about thanks.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

They decided to go with the whole "jumpstyle" thing that started a few years back. Pity they broke from some of the earlier stuff as they actually had some half decent tracks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭xdeletiax

therel always be a place for scooter in my heart, memories of primary school when everyone else was loving oasis and blur i was taping scooter off the radio. jesus, he must be ****ing ancient.. saw a funny documentary before when he filmed himself walking around his own gaff. i always thought of him as the marilyn manson on dance music.

long live scooter!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭D Audio Tripper

Jay D wrote: »

God the memories, I remember saving my pocket money to buy that album on cassette when I was only a nipper!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

i think it a one sided vinyl release called scooters greatest hits!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Seen him at a mayday party in Germany few years ago, i drank around 15 beers at the bar during his set absolute goddamn **** music.

honestly dont see how anyone can like that kind of music. that fooker played part in killing dance music

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

pile of spunk juice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Hey guys I saw on clubland tv last night that scooter was releasing an album.
    When is it out and what is it called?
    Thanks,
    Luke Delaney.

You're a brave man coming on here with a post like that, especially leaving your full name with it. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

You're a brave man coming on here with a post like that, especially leaving your full name with it. :eek:

now now, each to their own, let's not start slating people cause of their music preferences :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Jay D wrote: »
    now now, each to their own, let's not start slating people cause of their music preferences :pac:

Please point out where I slated their musical preferences? I was just referring to the barrage of onslaught which befell them.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

Id rather listen to a cat drowning than bring myself to the level of listening to scooter tracks.

Fair enough for little kids, but any fully grown adult that believes that this music is in anyway deserving of respect its exceptionally deluded.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Those tracks are not exactly what I call great - but I have to say they are not that bad really. And its from Scooter - shocking!!

I feel dirty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭wax

SteveDon wrote: »
    Id rather listen to a cat drowning than bring myself to the level of listening to scooter tracks.

Fair enough for little kids, but any fully grown adult that believes that this music is in anyway deserving of respect its exceptionally deluded.

''Rhapsody in E'' is one of the finest dance tracks ever written imo. Listen to it if you haven't done so before. No crappy vocals/rap. Bear in mind that its 14 years old now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

God the memories, I remember saving my pocket money to buy that album on cassette when I was only a nipper!

me too, that is a blast from the past. I remember seeing them in the Point all those years ago...ah sure it was all harmless fun. Now I see that it's a bunch of junk but hey, that type of music appeals to the youth...just like Thunderdome did:o

Advertisement