Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clash of old & new.

Options
  • 01-12-2009 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

What you think? I like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Yeh have been playing this for awhile, like it a lot! Have a good few swing/jazzy house tracks which I work into my sets, goes down well usually

here's a few:

http://soundcloud.com/a4c/a4c-unamed-mambo-128kpbs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

i like the first and second one there, they'd definetly get a spin where im playing at the moment anyway.

let me bring this one to the mix, a little faster but i think its a nice track

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Táck wrote: »
    i like the first and second one there, they'd definetly get a spin where im playing at the moment anyway.

let me bring this one to the mix, a little faster but i think its a nice track

Liking that tune alright, I think 2000 And One is **** hot, fantastic producer.

Heres one of his Im playing and loving

Advertisement