Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garage recommendation for fixing break

Options
  • 01-12-2009 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi experts, I need to fix break for my hyundai accent it just has break pad wornout. Any recommendation for a good garage in limerick,

thanks,
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

What did you break?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

nothing yet ! but it just makes very small amount of noise sometime when i first start in the morning ! so i guess break pads must be worn or about to worn. I changed them 18 months ago. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

BRAKES!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Rev. BlueJeans

And yes, they are most likely worn, it is a simple job for any mechanic.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

What part of Limerick? Can recommend a few different guys, depending on where you live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭aspasp1

Thanks Lifersean,

I live in castletroy, also i am looking to service my car as well ! Any recommendations !!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tatjana78

Hi, can you pm me as well with details of good quality & reasonable price garage for full service + front brakes to be changed in Limerick (Ballysimon Road side or Corbally area). Thanks so much.:D

Advertisement