Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is a pokemon green (japanese green cartridge)

Options
  • 01-12-2009 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

how much is the pokemon green japanese version for the gameboy is worth
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Last time I checked it was about 10-15 for an unboxed one and about 20 for a boxed one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Isn't pokemon green one of the two first pokemon games in Japan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭joekickass345

yeh
    it wasnt released in america or here
    only japan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Isn't pokemon green one of the two first pokemon games in Japan?

Yes, it's our pokemon blue as in it has the same pokemon. I like to play it on my phone via a GBC emulator. Woeful english in it though :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,925 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm pretty sure there's a rom hack translation of pokemon green.

• Advertisement

Is the actual cart in Japanese? Like all the dialogue and stuff?

Advertisement