Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas decorations?? Dublin

Options
  • 01-12-2009 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi I am going to Dublin on Friday shopping but am no way familiar with the shops and would love some advice.
    I am moving into a new house next week and need lamps, pictures, rugs and also all my christmas decorations. I am a christmas fanatic so looking for lots of stuff!
    I am coming from the west so anywhere along the M50 would be ideal??

Any suggestions as to the best places to go?? I really dont know where to start?

Thanks for any advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

IKEA could be worth a visit - even their Christmas decorations are lovely and very reasonable.

Definitely go to the likes of Penney's (the one on Henry Street has a good home section) for decorations too!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Given that the focus of this post is on Christmas Decorations, I'll move it Gifts & Festivities & Party Ideas

dudara

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Ikea and Pennys are good places to go for decorations which are cheap and cheerful without being tacky. Dunnes would also be worth trying, too. They do lots of nice homeware that's reasonably priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Lainabaina

I second Dunnes and Ikea for affordable bits and bobs. Dunnes have fairy lights for 4-6 euro depending on whether you want plain or coloured.

Advertisement