Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to buy CV boot kit for Toyota Corolla

Options
  • 01-12-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where to buy CV boot kit for Toyota Corolla 1994 in Dublin, southside ....

Go raibh maith agat

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Any motor factors. I mean come on, its a CV boot for a Corolla not a carbon fibre panel for an Audi R8.

Was that a serious question:confused::confused::confused:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Any Motor factors is the best bet.

I will not give any additional wisecracks, because i understand that many people do no know much about cars or where to get parts, and thats the reason they ask here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I remember a few years ago changing a CV boot on a Peugeot 309, and the Peugeot part was about 10x the price of the motor factor one, because it was a special stretchy one that didn't require dismantling the CV joint (hence lower labour time & costs)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭celt2005

Appreciate the help lads,

I have,nt a clue about cars , thanks for responses

Advertisement