Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dropout wondering about fees

Options
  • 01-12-2009 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I started a level 8 course in September of '07.
    In my second semester, I got fairly sick and pretty much stopped showing up (early '08). I never actually officially deregistered - stupid, I know.

Anyway, what I was wondering is if anybody knows what the story for fees will be for me if I reapply for another level 8 for next year?

Comments

I started a level 8 course in September of '07.
    In my second semester, I got fairly sick and pretty much stopped showing up (early '08). I never actually officially deregistered - stupid, I know.

Anyway, what I was wondering is if anybody knows what the story for fees will be for me if I reapply for another level 8 for next year?

Under current government rules, you will be liable for one years tuition fees, when you start your new course. You might not have to pay if you are starting a level 7 course in an IT though. Also if you get your illness certified by a doctor, they might make an exemption for you.

Advertisement