Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyanide and Happiness Book?

Options
  • 01-12-2009 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys, just wondering does anyone know where in Dublin you can buy the Cyanide and Happiness book I'm giving you the finger!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

Only shop i saw it in was Hughes and Hughes in Galway. But as they're a chain so I'd guess they'd have it in a local Dublin branch. Actually looking for it myself, so if you do find it let me know!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

It's not Dublin obviously but I got my copy from Amazon recently - they've got it here for £5, and Play have it here for £8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

I got it off Amazon over Christmas, very funny with loads of bits to get some friends into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Justapilgrim

I saw a copy of it upstairs in chapters on parnell street about 2 weeks ago, fingers crossed it might be still there. It was in plain view with the rest of the comics, oh and its second hand but it was in great condition:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement