Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Window regulator E240

Options
  • 01-12-2009 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

a while back the window regulator snapped off the part where it joins the window in my 1998 e240, thinking it would be easy enough to source a new window regulator for the car i started looking about breakers yards and motor factors with absoloutly no luck, apparently motor factors stock ones for the two front doors of the cars but not the back 2 doors? is there a difference between the regulators in the back doors to the ones in the front doors?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭celica1994

anyone? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭vw4life

yeah,they're different

I could get you a price tomorrow if you give me the chassis no.

cheers, i might just do that tomorrow, one scrapyard said they might have one, just gotta ring them in the morning, it really seems like a hard part to get....

celica1994 wrote: »
    cheers, i might just do that tomorrow, one scrapyard said they might have one, just gotta ring them in the morning, it really seems like a hard part to get....

probably in the same state as yours unfortunately,think its around €100 new

just sayin:)

ha thats prob true, i wouldnt like to imagine tho what a main mercedes dealer is charging for the part lol

• Advertisement

celica1994 wrote: »
    ha thats prob true, i wouldnt like to imagine tho what a main mercedes dealer is charging for the part lol

seriously,its about €100 for genuine part,I'll check in the morn

cheers mate! ;)

€103 + the vat @21.5% but would need the full chassis no. to confirm that price and may also need a modified motor to suit the new reg. depending on chassis no.

thats not main dealer but its genuine parts new

cheers for that mate, sounds good, what company is that through? :)

pm sent

• Advertisement

hey got a window regulator off a e200 secondhand, would it be different in any way to the one off my e240?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

Check the russian site: http://old.mbclub.ru/mb/vin/?lng=eng

Then buy the part off of MB Oxford http://www.mercedes-benz-parts.co.uk/

Or, just join WIS for €10 a year.

already bought the part of a scrapyard, only noticed tho that it has e200 marked on it, hopefully it will fit lol

Advertisement