Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

decks.co.uk

Options
  • 01-12-2009 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭

Anyone ordered from these guys?

My question is, Is there free delivery to Ireland on orders over £50 or would I be charged no matter what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

From the website it looks like it's going to be £40 with no free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Yeah thats what I thought so I emailed them 2 weeks ago without any reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

Yeah ya diffiently have to pay the £40 no matter what i remember about a year ago i tried to argue with them about it cause i lived right on the boarder with northern Ireland. If ya live in the north its like £20 cheaper for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Thanks for clearing that up.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Yeah thats what I thought so I emailed them 2 weeks ago without any reply.

I emailed them 2 years ago and never got a reply. I always got a vibe (probably wrongly) that they didn't like dealing with Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

hard to find records have decent delivery rates to Ireland if it's any good to you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I was looking at a USB Audio Card last night and went through the process to buy it... Only delivery option was a £40 overnight service. The unit probably weighed less than 100gm.

Advertisement