Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to connect Extra speakers to hifi

Options
  • 01-12-2009 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi all

I’m looking for some help on how to go about connecting extra speakers to Hi fi. the system I am buying is iLuv I9200 4CD Vertical iPod System. The reason I’m buying this one is that its wall mountable and looks good. The wall I am putting it up on has cables running back to each corner. So I have 4 cables to connect into this stereo. My question is can I just double up on the output for the external speakers that already come with unit? Meaning 2 cables go into left and 2 into right?

Can someone recommend where I can buy a good speaker at a ok price?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Down with cross posting.

boo hiss

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Indeed, Closed in favour of the other thread..... cross posting (posting the same question on different forums is not appreciated.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement