Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for guy

Options
  • 01-12-2009 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭

OK so I have a few ideas for a gift for my bf but no idea how to materialise them, Id really appreciate if anybody knows of any gifts along these lines...

Hes been talking bout dong cookery classes for ages. Only thing I can find is one month/one week intensive things, however Im looking for something bout once a week he could do in the evenings or something? Northside Dublin if possible. Any ideas?

Another one is membership to a kickboxing club. I dont know how I would go about this one either tho! Can you get membership as you would with a gym? I know nothing bout these things.

Lastly, I was thinking something interactive like Stock Car Racing experience that they do in the States. I know Ireland doesnt do this, but you get the idea. Practical type things! Anything you guys have done like this that youd like to get as a gift?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Orlaithc9

Have you looked on here:
    http://www.topgifts.ie/categories/topgifts_driving_experiences.php

I got my boyfriend a flying lesson last year and he absolutely loved it. I wanted to go back up again the same day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Brillaint site! Thanks so much for the link, thats definately the kinda thing I had in mind. Beats socks! :P
    How much did it end up costing you if ya dont mind me askin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Orlaithc9

Your welcome. Think it was €99 last year - they had a sale I think it was orginally about €120 / €130. He flew from Weston Airport and right over his old house and neighbour hood ( we now live in Waterford) so it was a real treat for him. The instructor even let him take off (he said he was ****ting a brick!). It was for half an hour and he got a cert afterwards...excellent experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Wow, youve no idea how many shades of perfect that is!
    Really didnt think Ireland did that kinda stuff. I must be livin under a rock!
    He skydives, so this kinda thing is right up his street.

Thanks again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

i got my bf rally lessons few years ago for xmas - went to mondello park for the day and he got to race round a track - he loved it!! defo great present and at least its something a little bit diff!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement