Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for tickets

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Are you a Giants fan? If not, and it's just a game you want, Jets are playing the Atlanta on Dec 20th or Bengals on Jan 3rd. Both would be decent games tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Gingy

I saw that alright, but unfortunately I won't be there on the 20th and am leaving on the 3rd. Thanks anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 319 ✭✭jamsieboy86

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Idu

http://www.stubhub.com/

Might be a bit over the odds but if you really have to go then its decent

Thanks lads for your replies. I'll look into them and hopefully get some tickets. Go raibh maith agaibh arís.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

I got tickets from www.ticketturbo.com for a Seahawks game last year, found it to be 100%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

Gingy wrote: »
    Thanks lads for your replies. I'll look into them and hopefully get some tickets. Go raibh maith agaibh arís.

Dude, one last idea. Philly is a 2-3 hour drive away, and they play the Broncos on the 27th. That could be an absolute humdinger of a game, with both sides likely to be scrapping for a WC spot.

Just a thought.

Cheers for the idea, but it's a bit of a trek and I'm more of a casual American Football fan, and I'd know more players from the Giants as well. Thanks for all your help lads (and/or lassies...)

Advertisement