Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadmau5 - October (Hermansen Remake)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I don't think much of it at all, sorry!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I'm not a D5 hater like most but this does little for me either, sorry.

Not sure how you think that is free, but I had to snip the download link - posting links to mp3s etc is not allowed on boards, 99% of people will know where to get it free if they want it anyway

I am a Dmau5 liker....but not gone on this. It's not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Nah, not for me either, bit too cheesy and trancey for my taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

What's so amazing about a remake of a song? THere are already at least 2 other remakes on youtube anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Sounds nice enough, agree thats it's along the lines of a more trancy sound which ain't really my cuppa. Still I'd rather wait and see what the original verion is like though when I hear it.

He's got another techy sounding tune comin out soon enough that I've seen in some vids that looks v. nice indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Smau5

Zascar wrote: »
    I'm not a D5 hater like most but this does little for me either, sorry.

Not sure how you think that is free, but I had to snip the download link - posting links to mp3s etc is not allowed on boards, 99% of people will know where to get it free if they want it anyway

I know the artist, he obviously can't sell his remake of another artist's work.
    Jesus.

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Sounds nice enough, agree thats it's along the lines of a more trancy sound which ain't really my cuppa. Still I'd rather wait and see what the original verion is like though when I hear it.

He's got another techy sounding tune comin out soon enough that I've seen in some vids that looks v. nice indeed.

Not really my cup either but it beats more then half of the ancient cack that's posted.

Smau5 wrote: »
    I know the artist, he obviously can't sell his remake of another artist's work.
    Jesus.

You know a Swedish house producer? How?
    Not really my cup either but it beats more then half of the ancient cack that's posted.

If it's not your cup of tea why did you start a thread about it saying it was 'amazing'?! :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rasmyws#p/a/u/1/G4fHh0d2XYU He sent me it too.

If it's not your cup of tea why did you start a thread about it saying it was 'amazing'?! :confused:

It's not normally, oh dear.

• Advertisement

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rasmyws#p/a/u/1/G4fHh0d2XYU He sent me it too.

If it's not your cup of tea why did you start a thread about it saying it was 'amazing'?! :confused:[/QUOTE]

So this is your cup of tea?

Then why would you say this:

:confused:

So this is your cup of tea?

Then why would you say this:

:confused:

Not huge on Trance but yeah.
    It is.

So by saying this:

were you just lying to fit in with the crowd?

So by saying this:

were you just lying to fit in with the crowd?

What ****ing crowd? :rolleyes: I think the track has a amazing melody, really emotional.
    This isn't even the original.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Nice sounds starting round 1:45!

Advertisement