Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D Dub remix of Deadmau5 & Kaskade I remember

Options
  • 30-11-2009 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

This was on the Internet Radio on Sunday morning, streaming from RadioZet in Poland. Catchy damn tune. Now if I could only go slow when driving listening to it :

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Smau5

Best version. :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I can't remember which ones exactly (I think 'contact' is one) but this song sounds like two of his old ones squished together. He needs to start coming up with more original stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 6,400 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

speaking of the mau5, I was watching an interview with him where he was going through his live setup and the lad is a bit of a techy nerd but at the same time I was wishing to have a go with the hardware he was using. I didn't even understand what he was on about most of the time, I think he liked to ramble on and on about it just to make himself sound good. (I'm not jealous;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

To nobody in particular, but everybody in general and for the love of new content:

ENOUGH WITH THE DEADMAU5 threads already... there are so many other talented artists to talk about!

45230267_450d751a01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Well said.

• Advertisement
Advertisement