Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Have lyrics, melodies, need musical partner

• 30-11-2009 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭ Alwayson

I've been writing lyrics for years as a personal hobby. I sing them to myself but can't play an instrument and can't write music. I have about 150 songs split equally between completed/work-in-progress/concepts. My interest is primarily in the lyrics so rather than learn an instrument, I want to find a musical partner. I want to team up with someone who can listen to me singing and add the musical accompaniment. I'm happy to look at recording/performing once the songs are at the right level.

If things work out this could be a partnership. I don't have any particular influences, I'm just a fan of good songwriting. I like "big" songs so possibly rock balad, big band, musical type stuff. I'm not precious about the songs, I want to work with someone who can contribute ideas and hopefully the style of the songs will come out of the collaboration. If anyone is interested in working on a couple of songs and see where it goes, give me a shout.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ✭✭✭ Toby Tyler

Dear Alwayson,

I've demoed quite a few of my own songs recently playing guitar, bass and drum programming but can't sing a note. I'm on the lookout for a singer and lyric writer. Like the sound of what you are doing.

PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭✭ Des Claypool

hey i'd be very interested in trying something out i have many varied influences i've a great home set up for this type of thing would lve t see wat comes out of it, give me a sht if your interested :D

Advertisement