Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need a car sub 300 euro taxed and tested...

Options
  • 30-11-2009 7:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭

and max engine of 1.6 for tax reasons. Searched the usual suspects donedeal.ie, adverts.ie and autotrader and yet nothing. Im caught between a rock and a hard place as my car was written off last week and Im absolutely stretched to the max with money.

I've heard of people getting puntos, micras etc with tax and test for < 300 euros but have yet to come across these types of cars in my searches.

Im not asking for anyone to trawl through the car sites for me (I've had a pretty good look) but if anyone knows of anything going :p

Comments

Advertisement