Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need your help to find a car!!

Options
  • 30-11-2009 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

hi all,
    hope someone can help with this.
    earlier today monday 30th nov at around 11am a silver mercedes smashed into my sister's car (04 avensis black) which was parked outside her house in ballyfermot (blackditch rd, beside st matthews church). the driver of the car didn't stop. i have collected up all the parts off his car (bumper, glass etc..) but the only thing i found with any info was a light which has a mercedes badge and a bosch number on it. the guards are reviewing cctv but might not be able to catch him. i rang mercedes but they cant help as they said the bosch num is no good for tracking a car. if anyone was driving through this area at about 11 and saw this incident. or if any of you have ever had this happen to you and might be able to help in any way please let me know. this guy shouldn't get away with this he has done about 3 and a half grand worth of damage to her car. any ideas at all could be helpful
    thanks,
    Seán

Advertisement