Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

??help

Options
  • 30-11-2009 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hey all ,

just wanted to ask for anyone's opionion , today was ment to be the first day of my period , i am regular every month ... no probs .. but today , been feelin like im getting my period cramps , backache tired ... but everytime i think i am i go the loo and when i wipe getting very light pink tint and maybe tiny little bit of brown .. i dont know if its just down to worrying about it or it i am ... i have an unpro intercourse .. just wanted to know if anyone else had simaler things ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

pbody1985 wrote: »
    Hey all ,

just wanted to ask for anyone's opionion , today was ment to be the first day of my period , i am regular every month ... no probs .. but today , been feelin like im getting my period cramps , backache tired ... but everytime i think i am i go the loo and when i wipe getting very light pink tint and maybe tiny little bit of brown .. i dont know if its just down to worrying about it or it i am ... i have an unpro intercourse .. just wanted to know if anyone else had simaler things ?

not sure if this is a serious thread but realy why worry after 1 day late?? with until it's a week or if youre that worried take a pregnancy test. the new ones detect hormonal imbalance which is a pregnancy sign after 48hr of conception. The second part about the unprotectected intercourse sounds straight forward enuf, did he ejaculate inside of you for sure??. that aside, maybe you should add an STD test to the list also, if it was a stranger especially.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭themysteriouson

No need to be worrying so early on a little bit of an over reaction after such a short time. If your worried you should go see your doctor they know best so any questions you have would be better answered by a trained professional.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

When in your cycle did you have unprotected intercourse? Pregnancy is always possible if you have unprotected intercourse, but more likely on certain days. Considering your symptoms, I'd say your period is coming in the next couple of days bit if you are worried/ excited about a possible pregnancy, get yourself a home pregnancy test, do it first thing in the morning (your urine is most concentrated then), and it should give an accurate result.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

OP periods vary from month to month, some are lighter than others. You're due today and you've gotten a small bleed?I don't think you've anything to worry about.

PS: save yourself this hassle and stay protected,you don't need this worry every month.

Advertisement