Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bras?

Options
  • 30-11-2009 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Ok so im 6 weeks pregnant and i feel as though i have had a boob job katie price would envy everynight i wake up with awful tender boobs, ive had to buy different sized bras twice as my bust is increasing, now i can handle that, but is there anything i can do, i woke up crying last night im having awful nausea might this be a factor, im 22 so i know my body would still be adjusting to it all,

Any advice on Bras or Massages or Creams would splendid :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Nitxteha

Hi congratulations on your pregancy! I'm 11 weeks and I find the most confortable bras are the sport bras. I tried maternity bras but it felt funny :)

With regards to the nausea and vomiting I'm having a tough time. I find the best remedy is to keep the stomach busy, keep eating small amounts. Other remedies such as ginger, wrist bands, peppermint tea, have not worked for me but they may work for you. My boyfriend recently brough me these homeopathic pils called Weleda Nux vom. 30C that are helping. He bought them in a pharmacy over the counter.

As for the creams I'm not using anything but sweet almond oil for the body, to prevent strech marks, and Rosa Mosqueta (Rosa Affines Rubiginosa)oil for the face. Any other cream is going to have chemicals and the less chemicals you take the better.

I hope this helps.. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I find a sloggi bra lovely for bed.

Advertisement