If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for 32" TV

Options
  • 30-11-2009 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭

Ash/Kenny,

What price for a decent 32" TV? My Mam wants to buy one for my Da for the Chrimbo. She was saying DID have a Philips 32" HD ready for €399.
    Doesn't particularly have to be a Philips though.

Thanks,

Ronan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Bump :D;)

:confused::confused:Bumped:confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Hey ronaneire!

I see you've been horribly neglected. :eek: :(

Major apologies on behalf of all of us here and please have a gander at the big fat PM I've sent you.

Thanks dude, Nicola :pac:

Hey Nicola,

Thanks for the reply ;) No pvt msg though :(

Ro

Nicola on behalf of Ash

Just resent your PM Ro,

hmmmm methinks the gremlins are at my PC. :mad: Thats the 3rd post I've lost today. :(

Let me know if it fails to show and I'll email you instead.

Give me a call on (01) 474 0788.

Thanks, Nicola.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Ronaneire.

Apologies for the lack of reply from Richer too ! We have been snowed undre recently and have just taken on a new staff member.

A decent 32" at the minute is the LG 32LH2000. Fully MPEG4 compatible, twin HDMI and twin scarts, contrast ratio of 30,000 : 1 and a 5 millisecond response time. All for just £329.95 and £11.99 delivery.

It's on our homepage of the site and it's in stock and ready to ship.

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=6&SUB=44&ProductID=938

You can order it online if it suits your needs, but I reckon it's one of the best around this sort of price.

ATB

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I ordered on from the guys in the Philips Store on Monday.

Regards,

Ronan

Hey Ash/Nicola,

Any word on this? Do you have them in stock?

Thanks,

Ro

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ronaneire wrote: »
    Hey Ash/Nicola,

Any word on this? Do you have them in stock?

Thanks,

Ro

Ro,

Apologies for the delay - Philips are promising these to us for Monday next latest! I'll get Ash to give you a shout if they come in any earlier - apologies for the delay - Philips stock is really low at the moment!

Keep me posted if we can assist & again apologies for the delay in egtting back to you.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

Santy is arriving Friday week, there be panic stations if it wasn't there :eek:

Regards,

Ro

• Advertisement

Ro,

as you know I won't let you down - If all else fails you can have my 8 year old Hitachi 42" Plasma on loan for Christmas...

As above - don't worry - if we cannot get yours - I'll get you an uppity upgrade,

Thanks again for your patience,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Ronan

I have one on my reserve list for you - just a waiting for stock to land with me....

I'll buzz you as soon as I have my hands on one for you.

Cheers
    Ash

Hey,

Also in the market for a nice 32" for my parents for the christmas. That LG looks pretty nice but I am getting a different shipping price...am i missing something?

Cheers richersounds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

Hi could you send me a PM about this TV before I end up going to Powercity tomorrow evening and getting something there. Looking to get delivered before Christmas. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

SOrry its the shipping i'm having the issue with also. Coming up as £20.99

Hey,

Also in the market for a nice 32" for my parents for the christmas. That LG looks pretty nice but I am getting a different shipping price...am i missing something?

Cheers richersounds

Cyn,

If you want to order it just order away and send us a mail with your order reference - I will agree the shipping at £11.99/ €11.99 for Boardies on that TV.

Thanks and again apologies for the delay in getting back to you guys!

ATB,

John Mc

Ash/Nicola/John

Please say the expected delivery of the 32" 5404 are going to land today? :)

Thanks,

Ro

Ro,

I'll come back to you as soon as the shop & Philips open!

ATB,

John Mc

Ro,

I'll come back to you as soon as the shop & Philips open!

ATB,

John Mc

Great stuff John.

Hey Ash,

I got your message last night, thank you. Hopefully you can get the TV's this morning. I will be in the City up until around lunchtime so I might drop in and chance my luck.

Regards,

Ronan

• Advertisement

Hi All

I should have the 32PFL5404 a little later today.
    LAST STOCKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!

Our driver is collecting them directly to save delays

Cheers
    Ash

Big thanks to Ash, Nicola & John, for putting up with all the posts.
    Collected the TV today, so all happy :D

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Regards,

Ronan

ronaneire wrote: »
    Big thanks to Ash, Nicola & John, for putting up with all the posts.
    Collected the TV today, so all happy :D

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Regards,

Ronan

Ro,

thanks a million for the post & apologies for keeping you waiting so long for the TV (all well in the end - but close 'eh!)

Thanks again for the patience and enjoy the holiday,

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.