Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aulden Grange, Santry

Options
  • 30-11-2009 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Alright?

Been thinking about moving house - maybe to Santry. Lots of houses for sale in Aulden Grange. Also in Oak Rise etc. But wondering why so many are for sale there? Is there some problem in Aulden Grange that I should know about before I think of buying?

Would be really grateful for any info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Alright?

Been thinking about moving house - maybe to Santry. Lots of houses for sale in Aulden Grange. Also in Oak Rise etc. But wondering why so many are for sale there? Is there some problem in Aulden Grange that I should know about before I think of buying?

Would be really grateful for any info.

No social problems that I know of.

If I was looking at house's in that area my first preference would to to the estate next door - Woodlawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JohnnyBlack

Yeah - Woodlawn looks nice alright, but is a bit more expensive for some reason...another reason I am a bit wary of why Aulden Grange houses are cheaper....???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Woodlawn is more expensive because its a newer estate. Cant think of any other reason.

I was in a house in Woodlawn once, found the sitting room to be very cramped compared to Aulden Grange.

Santry Court is dead quiet. Think theres only around 30 houses in that estate. Although it does take a lot of the overspill kids from the other 2 estates in the summer on their green.

Woodlawn isn't as nice as it used to be tbh. A small group of young lads are attracting some not so nice lads from other areas. So much so that residents is Aulden Grange have been pushing for a wall to be ereceted between the 2 estates to stop these lads walking through Aulden Grange all the time.

Also, grew up in Aulden Grange, and i can say most of the residents will always have your back when you need them.

Advertisement