Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeing tonight's game? (Pats-Saints)

Options
  • 30-11-2009 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

I'm considering paying to see tonight's Pats-Saints game, but not sure what my options are. I've checked out NFL GamePass and it seems I can't buy it for just one game, I need to pay for the whole weekend ($24). Do I have any other (legal) options for seeing it, or is that it?
    If GamePass is the only option, how is the service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

dragon12 wrote: »
    I'm considering paying to see tonight's Pats-Saints game, but not sure what my options are. I've checked out NFL GamePass and it seems I can't buy it for just one game, I need to pay for the whole weekend ($24). Do I have any other (legal) options for seeing it, or is that it?
    If GamePass is the only option, how is the service?

Gamepass is brilliant. Yes, u gotta pay for the whole weekend, but guess wot all the weekends games are archived so u can watch all of em of u want. You can also watch the mon nite game at your leisure. This means (if you can) you get a nights sleep, get up when u want to, avoid internet to avoid seeing score and watch the archived game. That's what I'm gonna do anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Gamepass is brilliant. Yes, u gotta pay for the whole weekend, but guess wot all the weekends games are archived so u can watch all of em of u want. You can also watch the mon nite game at your leisure. This means (if you can) you get a nights sleep, get up when u want to, avoid internet to avoid seeing score and watch the archived game. That's what I'm gonna do anyway.

That's exactly what I did with the Ravens-Steelers game :)

Very careful not to see the score when I was logging into Gamepass

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Probably a little early but does anyone have a reliable stream for the Saints/Patriots game? I'm really excited for it and don't want to miss out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

dunno about the reliability yet cos the game hasn't started but i posted one in the link thread

Advertisement