Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Texans

Options
  • 29-11-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Can the texans make the playoffs? What are your thoughts?
    I've a bit of money on it with a friend, i still think they can do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Their remaining games are the Jags, Seahawks, Rams, Phins and Pats. They are back to 5-6 now, so will probably finish 9-7 or more likely 8-8(it seems they always finish at .500!) I cant see them taking a wild card off the Steelers, if the Jags win tonight they will be almost out of sight as well. I think its too big a mountain because there are too many teams right now with a better record and similer if not easier schudules. The Broncos for one will be confident after beating the Giants.

I also think that with the talent level on both sides of the ball that Gary Kubiak will be sacked. They have so much talent that his record as head coach is not good enough-hovering somewhere below .500 and they may feel that a change may be in order. The Texans would be a good prospect for any coach on the street-good QB, all everything reciever, Mario Williams as an elite pass rusher, Ryans and Cushing at linebacker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Blew a big lead tonight
    Ok, the Colts are in flying form but that game was there to be won

I can't see them making the playoffs

Advertisement