Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Rock Vocalist Wanted For Covers Band

Options
  • 29-11-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hiya,
    Wanted - Competent vocalist to front a newly formed classic rock covers band.
    We are all in our mid to late 30's and keen to get the right person on board. Auditions will be held in Dublin City in 2 weeks time.
    Serious interest only, so if you think you are good enough to front and sing in a good, solid, classic rock band, are available and committed then why not try out. No messers or time waters please, you will only get one chance to audition.
    This band was put together for fun,the love of this music and playing live,and we will not solely be about making money.

Pick at least 3 songs from the list below...
    AC/DC - Back In Black
    Deep Purple - Smoke On The Water
    Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast
    Free - Allright Now
    AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
    Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
    Ozzy - Crazytrain
    Iron Maiden - Wrathchild

Cheers
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DC71

BUMP....auditions on Sunday 13th, in Applerock, Dublin.....2 or 3 spots still left...Are YOU Out There!! :-)

Bump...back in same place this Sun, the 20th, if anyone else is inetersted........2-6pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 magic_man

Damn, I've just read the post now! If you guys are still looking for a ****ing amazing Rock singer, i'm yer man! I can sing Alright now by Free, some Rainbow, all Black Sabbath, etc. with a fat chick sitting on me.

PM sent to magic man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 johndillon

hi im 34 from dublin was in a rock covers band good voice range and good entertainer you can contact me on 0873253392 for a chat cheers j

• Advertisement
Advertisement