Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ableton live 8

Options
  • 29-11-2009 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Ok I know this is extremely expensive to buy it being roughly around 400 euro, but does anyone know anywhere where you can download it for free.I'd rather learn how to use it like that, and then purchase it for my laptop.If anyone has any decent links then it would be much appreciated ;) thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

cheers mate, anyone you would suggest to download?

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    cheers mate, anyone you would suggest to download?

I've never used Live, I use a different programme but I would suggest trying the 'Suite' version as it seems to be Ableton plus a load of extra samples and the like.

what programme are you using

Yeah I've started downloading now.....Will take a while I'd say

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    what programme are you using

Yeah I've started downloading now.....Will take a while I'd say

I'm using FL Studio 9. Yeah thats the thing, the suite version will probably take a good bit longer to download as it has to install all the samples that come with the suite version.

• Advertisement

every time i try to install it it won't let me....v annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

Live is the best program i've ever used. worth buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Kenny DNK

definitely worth buying. got it recently to work with the apc4o, and shes a charm.

i heard that AIR do a cracked version on it, available on mininova or something..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭PatrickD32

Downloaded it to mess about with.

Its great program and can do so many things with it, only seen friends use it to full potential.

I havnt a clue :D

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭paulelectronica

i have ableton 7 myself but never used it really . i use cubase . but when it comes to playing a live set im going to try get my head around ableton

• Advertisement
Advertisement