Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

:)

Options
  • 29-11-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to ask, Im going to get my first piercing soon, bottom lip probably, and was just wondering could anyone tell me how sore it actually is to get done?! Is it just like a quick pinch like when you get your ears pierced?! Thanks for any info folks! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

like a quick pinch more or less :)

very bearable, just make sure you've enough food in ya for energy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭batbaby

Yup, it's not too sore. Kinda like... biting your tongue sore! Getting it done isn't much of an issue, hitting against it while it was healing is what i found to be a lot more uncomfortable!

They can heal pretty fast though, mine only took about a month, while my nose was almost 3 months!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

I've done my own a few times , it's kind like a dull version of when you bite your cheek

Advertisement