Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wicklow & Kildare this morning.

Options
  • 29-11-2009 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

The LR in one of the photos gave up and wouldn't follow....

DSCF1851.JPG

DSCF1852.JPG

DSCF1853.JPG

DSCF1860.JPG

DSCF1867.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

Nice job posting some pics, crazy weather alltogether

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I like the picture where the green gate is about to burst.

Shame on the LR for not following. Its probably a soccer mom jeep whereby she normally avoids potholes and puddles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Berty wrote: »
    I like the picture where the green gate is about to burst.

And if you look along the wall you'll see the water coming out of holes in the mortar so it was a lot deeper the other side.
    Berty wrote: »
    Shame on the LR for not following. Its probably a soccer mom jeep whereby she normally avoids potholes and puddles.

The last bit he/she had done was the deepest. I reckon definitely up to the bottom of the door on the Landcruiser. You had to give it a bit extra power. If he/she wasn't used to going through water it might have been a bit scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The last bit he/she had done was the deepest. I reckon definitely up to the bottom of the door on the Landcruiser. You had to give it a bit extra power. If he/she wasn't used to going through water it might have been a bit scary.

The same thing happened to me in Gort and I still have to get around to drying out my front fog lights in my car.

Advertisement