Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player wanted - Balbriggan

Options
  • 29-11-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Lead guitarist, singer and drummer require a skillfull Bass guitarist to complete a 4 piece Rock band in the Balbriggan area. Mainly covers/ some originals. Here is an example of my guitar playing recorded about 8 years ago in bedroom studios! (Please ignore my singing) I wont be singing in this band :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Myles2tone

Im a bassist and have been playin a few years.what sort of bands would you guys be into?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Andy Radley

Personally IM into up beat guitar music. I started playing guitar about 16 years ago when I listened to a lot of metal and learnt a lot from Van Halen, AcDc and all the guitar gods of that era. I then got into sequencing music for a couple of years and was influenced by acts like prodigy and orbital. I have also played stuff from u2, Killers, Frans F, Artic monkeys etc but would be more influenced by sound garden / Audioslave, S.O.A.D or Henry Rollins style. I also like to arrange non-guitar classics so a 4-piece guitar band can play them. E.g. Thriller by MJ or Empire state of mind by Jay-Z. We want to play a range of songs that are suitable for pub gigs but still retain a solid rock feel. I would also like to write some original material. All ideas welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 fabiobassplayer

Hey Andy,

Your stuff is pretty cool man.
    I've been playing bass for 13 years and I have a musicman stingray bass + gallien krueger and hartke system cab.
    I would like to jam with yous if you're still looking for a bassist.
    I'm very into rock and heavy metal. I like the idea to play cover and put some original tunes in the set list (it could work well with the crowd) :o)
    My influences are Geddy Lee, Steve Harris, Stu Hamm.
    Please let me know if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Andy Radley

Hi Fabio,
    I just sent you a private message.

Andy

Advertisement