Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citricidal clinical trials?

Options
  • 29-11-2009 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭

So, a number of disparate people recently have started telling me that citricidal is the best thing since sliced bread. Actually, scrap that - it's apparently the Chuck Norris of the food/medicine world, and it kills the sliced bread and eats it - it's that good.

So I went looking for information on clinical trials, and the domains coming back from the search all seem to contain herb, naturo, aroma, earth, holistic, sacred, alternative, moon, elixir, homeopath and eco...

Anyone aware of any trials carried out by, say, scientists, that contain sample groups of more than "10 people I met in the pub who swear by the stuff"?

Advertisement