Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design help needed

Options
  • 29-11-2009 4:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

You dont have to be gifted, what Im asking of isnt going to take a huge amount of skill, but Id like some help please.

If any of you out there have some spare time and a pen and paper handy, Id love for you to take a crack at drawing up a design for me.

There are only 2 things I ask the design consists of.

1) For the overall shape, to be of a shin guard worn in most professional ball games, eg.The blue and silver area in this picture.uhlsport-dic-vyper.jpg
    Except large enough to cover the complete shin bone area.. so between the knee and where your leg starts to arch into your foot.

and 2) for the design to consist of filigree swirls and such, like the outside design in this picture, not the filigree directly sprouting from the circle around the heartagram, but the parts coming from the dates in the centres.
    HIM_Tattoo_Design_by_Kuroashino.jpg

I think I may have made this sound a lot more difficult than it is? If so, questions and suggestions welcome, and all contributions are greatly appreciated :)

Advertisement