Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW M3 REPLICA 318 ci

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

a more realistic price is 3,500e

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

The side view looks horrendous. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

The side view looks horrendous. :(

The side view,front view,back view,top view there isn't an angle in existence you could take a picture of that car from to make it look good. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Maybe stick her up on a ramp and point a camera up!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭1916

yup its an amazin replica!! i can't tell the difference between it (must be the only 2000 in existence)

No bonnet bulge, have seen plenty of replicas but none have the proper M3 bonnet bulge, oooh and the sound isn't quite right either..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Jesus thats fuggin disgusting..I'd rather burn my 11,950 then buy that....

one for the skangermobile thread me think

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Didn't you know ? It's a M3 GT special :)

I'm not sure, what the muppet, that stuck that together was thinking .. o wait ..lack of thinking .. lack of brain.

Anyhow, that picture was posted quite a while ago in the modified motors forum under "most annoying modifications" or was it here in "carzone skangers"? Has been for sale quite a while.

/M

Marlow wrote: »
    Anyhow, that picture was posted quite a while ago in the modified motors forum under "most annoying modifications" or was it here in "carzone skangers"? Has been for sale quite a while.

/M

I'd imagine he'd have a hard time selling that to a blind person.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I'd imagine he'd have a hard time selling that to a blind person.

To be fair the Market for selling cars to blind people is rather small
    ;)

Hammertime wrote: »
    To be fair the Market for selling cars to blind people is rather small
    ;)

Touché :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Why oh why:eek:

It actually made be physically ill to look at it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Ah lad dat is savage so it is I herd der faster dan real m3s neway u guys r just haterz. Wuld luv 2 c d state of yer cars!!!!

Ahem.. Anyway, I'd rather face walking to Belfast than be seen in that going to the shops.

Advertisement