Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pre Purchase Car Test West Dublin/Opinons on Seat??

Options
  • 29-11-2009 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi there,
    I am totally broke but have to change my car I put a small deposit on a Seat Leon.

Firstly any opinons on Seat - I don't know anyone who has one and I know nothing about cars anyway

Secondly I would like to get it tested and cannot afford the AA and seriously can't afford a mistake either

Really appreciate any advice

Thanks

D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

What are you spending OP, whats your preference diesel or petrol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

cherry4 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I am totally broke but have to change my car I put a small deposit on a Seat Leon.

Firstly any opinons on Seat - I don't know anyone who has one and I know nothing about cars anyway

Secondly I would like to get it tested and cannot afford the AA and seriously can't afford a mistake either

Really appreciate any advice

Thanks

D

What would you consider a reasonable figure for a call out for a comprehensive pre-purchase inspection and written report on the condition of the vehicle OP??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 cherry4

no idea, that's what I want to know there's got to be cheaper then AA

Do you know anyone?

Advertisement