Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mint 8 Helena has landed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

Linux Mint is amazing. I tried it out to I couldnt get my 02 modem working on it. Im goin to wait till the full version comes out but from what I saw when I used mint 8 is a beauty and runs really nice and fast its a lovely system Ive been using mint 7 for 2 months now and am very happy with it. looking forward for mint 8 full version

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Full version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

I think he is talking about RC1, which I have as well.
    cable: if you'll follow the link above there are instruction how to upgrade to "full" version

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Waiting for 64bit version, comonnn baby.

docentore wrote: »
    I think he is talking about RC1, which I have as well.
    cable: if you'll follow the link above there are instruction how to upgrade to "full" version
    Hmmmm, perhaps. He says he's waiting for the full version but this is the full version...

Anyway as you say the upgrade instructions are out for RC1 & 7 before the final release this time which is nice. Now I just need to get my laptop fixed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

Sherifu wrote: »
    Full version?

yep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Schweeeeeeeet

Downing it from Heanet now http://ftp.heanet.ie/pub/linuxmint.com/stable/8/

woop wrote: »
    yep
    Should have quoted cable842. I was just curious what his post meant. I know it's the full version. No biggie anyway. :)

Advertisement