Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

www.carzone.ie

Options
  • 28-11-2009 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me, or does anyone else find this website crappy to use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭xabi

Extremely, use www.driving.ie - has the same cars but much easier and faster to use.

X.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,489 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

yes its crap, the old search was much better

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

xabi wrote: »
    Extremely, use www.driving.ie - has the same cars but much easier and faster to use.

X.

Thanks man. I'm considering changing my car next summer, and I currently have a Ford Fiesta 1.4l Steel Auto. I'm looking to see what it would be worth in today's market cos I will be trading it in against whatever I choose to buy next year.......havent made that decision yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 00D911

It just hasnt been the same since it was changed earlier in the year....... It was never broken so why did they ever try to fix it !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

00D911 wrote: »
    It just hasnt been the same since it was changed earlier in the year....... It was never broken so why did they ever try to fix it !!!!!!

Dunno?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

To make it compatable with it's new owners website. Look at the image properties on it and it's all autotrader

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

The old site didn't allow you to search multiple makes and models or counties in one go (without manually manipulating the URL), so it was far from perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭golfdiva

Much prefer the older system , dont know why they messed it up

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭sleepysniper

Ya tis shíte alright, use www.driving.ie instead as already stated same cars listed just uses the old carzone.ie layout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭oxegen85

yea its crap... had a car on it a while ago and i said id leave my email on it too... never again... all the response got back was from scammers. Have another car on it at the mo at the cheapest price on there so hopefully a bit more luck this time. Never heard of www.driving.ie ... is it any good??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

its ok just...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Thanks man. I'm considering changing my car next summer, and I currently have a Ford Fiesta 1.4l Steel Auto. I'm looking to see what it would be worth in today's market cos I will be trading it in against whatever I choose to buy next year.......havent made that decision yet.

I would not pay much attention to carzone prices as a judge of the true value of your car. Carzone is full of dreamers and doesn't list the actually selling price of cars just optimystic asking prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Heres another site thats slowly eating into Carzones customer base....

http://www.carsireland.ie/

Carzone used to be the default choice for selling a car but then A) They screwed up the site and B) they became to greedy and charged too much ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭oxegen85

i checked www.driving.ie and my ad from carzone is on it.. they must be both affiliated with each other...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

no, it's the same owner, but different websites

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

HEya,

Just to give ya a heads up on a brand new site www.itsgottago.ie that a friend of mine set up, Its only in the beginning phases but doing quiet well atm. Let me know what ya think, It`ll be hitting the radio and other advertising mediums soonish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Barr

oxegen85 wrote: »
    i checked www.driving.ie and my ad from carzone is on it.. they must be both affiliated with each other...

I always thought they were the same but the carzone layout is a disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

oxegen85 wrote: »

it does say in the title bar driving.ie powered by carzone.ie

Advertisement