Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest in Dublin

Options
  • 28-11-2009 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I'm getting my third tattoo done in December and I really want it done without costing me the world like it normally does...
    So, where's the cheapest parlour in Dublin, preferably in the City Centre...
    Obviously I'm not talking about dodgy places that are cheap for a reason, I just mean out of the well known reputational ones, which is least expensve?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

I'm getting my third tattoo done in December and I really want it done without costing me the world like it normally does...
    So, where's the cheapest parlour in Dublin, preferably in the City Centre...
    Obviously I'm not talking about dodgy places that are cheap for a reason, I just mean out of the well known reputational ones, which is least expensve?

Cheap places ARE cheap for a reason. If you can't afford a half-decent tattoo right now, why not just wait until you can? Your skin isn't going anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Go for the artist that is right for your tattoo not for your pocket. Jani / Remis / Attila are all good artists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 BotanyQueen

Diceicle wrote: »
    Go for the artist that is right for your tattoo not for your pocket. Jani / Remis / Attila are all good artists.
    And where would they be situated?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

EDIT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

good tattoo's aren't cheap and cheap tattoo's aren't good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Jani is in Prime, Dame st and Remis and Attila are in Wildcat. REmis is in Jervis branch and Attila in the Stephens Green one.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Please stop right aligning your posts, it's annoying, harder to read and breaks up the flow of the threads.

Advertisement