Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 news replay

Options
  • 28-11-2009 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭

Is it possible to get the full news for tv 3 last nigh Nov 27 on their site. I searcched but cannot piece I want re Mary Hanafin/floods. I thin k she was in tipperary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Which show?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭KC JONES

Elmo wrote: »
    Which show?
    The news at nine pm or whatever time is nearest to nine

KC JONES wrote: »
    The news at nine pm or whatever time is nearest to nine

Well RTÉ do a Nine News???

TV3's news show is at 5:30 with their Current Affairs show on at 11. I check the website and only saw Cowen going around, I think someone in the report might of said Tipperary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭KC JONES

Thanks for the help
    Elmo wrote: »
    Well RTÉ do a Nine News???

TV3's news show is at 5:30 with their Current Affairs show on at 11. I check the website and only saw Cowen going around, I think someone in the report might of said Tipperary.
    The person that told me said tv3 at nine. I am not sure what time their news is at Theere was 2 ladies interviewed from tipp. TV 3do not seem to have all their stories up

KC JONES wrote: »
    Thanks for the helpThe person that told me said tv3 at nine. I am not sure what time their news is at Theere was 2 ladies interviewed from tipp. TV 3do not seem to have all their stories up

It might have just be TV3's news update which should be up.

Goes of to look

comes back with nothing

• Advertisement
Advertisement